Chief Investment Officer jobs
- Pro-actively shares and disseminates own knowledge for the awareness-raising of fellow officers and in order to promote a broader sense of responsibility Group…
- The EIB, the European Union's bank, is seeking to recruit for its Risk Management Directorate (RM) – Operational Risk Unit, at its headquarters in Luxembourg,…
- The EIB, the European Union's bank, is seeking to recruit for its Personnel, Corporate Services Directorate – HR Strategy and Governance Department– Employee…
- You will report to the Head of Unit and interact with colleagues both within the Compliance Directorate at large as well as in other Directorates, notably with…
- Our activities are focused on business, tax and financial law and we represent a number of multi-national corporate institutions, investment and pension funds,…
- Monitoring and reporting investment risk.
- 2-3 years of investment risk experience including coverage of money market funds oversight with related credit risk…
- Acting as lead project (technical) officer for NATO Security Investment Programme (NSIP), Allied.
- As of February , NSPA is introducing a new e-recruitment…
Ledr Executive Solutions
- You will join a very dynamic and ambitious entity with a solid reputation in the market thanks to an extremely prolific investment strategy.
Finance & Operational Recruitment
- Experienced in investment accounting, reporting and analysis experience in the financial services industry.
- You will have demonstrated ability to interact with…
- Creation and update of the internal investment portfolio tracker.
- You will be involved in all the aspect of the investment portfolio monitoring, that means to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.