- Working with key resources from data analytics, industry experts within PwC Luxembourg and across the global PwC network,.
- Degrees/Field of Study required:
- Data Management & Analytics Trainee #147543.
- Luxembourg-Luxembourg-Luxembourg | Full-time (FT) | Corporate Functions | Job ID 147543.
- Provide support for, but not limited to, researching and resolving HR system problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities and…
- You will perform data analytics procedures as part of the financial audit engagements and will be integrated within the financial audit teams.
- In cooperation with HRIS, improve existing reports and create new ones to drive efficient analytics.
- About us: It’s a great time to be part of the SES team.
- Provision of analytic, research or other professional support as required.
- The EIB, the European Union's bank, in the framework of its GRAD programme, is…
- Contribute to development, enhancement, and periodic review of analytics, risk assessment methodologies, and reporting capabilities.
- Strong all round PC skills.
- The candidate should be an excellent communicator, detail-oriented, organized, possess strong analytic skills and have problem solving capabilities.
- Leveraging data analytics systems, models (e.g. forecasting, predictive), languages (e.g. Python, R) and methodologies to analyse data and create insight;
- As a Project Management Intern, you are a passionate advocate to drive operational efficiency with strong analytics and have excellent organizational and inter…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.